Electricians in London: What Are Our Hourly Rates?
If you need further information about the rates the skillful electricians are available at in London, simply give us a call and talk to us about the work you have planned. We'll often be able to offer you discounts when you've got multiple jobs in mind, so remember to make a list of everything that you need to get done so we can give you the best rates that we have! You can call us at any time on 020 3404 9225 to speak to one of our advisers - they'll always be alert and happy to hear from you, no matter whether you call in the dead of night with an emergency or the middle of the week with big plans! Though our lines remain open and fully staffed 24 hours a day, you can also contact us online through our online booking form and our chat facility.
|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Price|
|Subsequent Half Hours||£36|
|Half Day (4 hours)||£248|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£396|
- The hourly rates are final and no additional taxes are added on top. These rates are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses.
- In cases where our client cannot provide all materials needed for the job, we can go to a local hardware store and supply the needed materials at our standard hourly rate, and the price for the materials will be added separately on top.
- Congestion charge zone – if we are not able to come in on a scooter, we will charge the cost of the congestion charge in addition of our fees for the job.
- Parking will be added on top of the price, only if incurred by our operatives.
- Rescheduling / cancellation policy – if you need to reschedule or cancel a confirmed booking, please give us at least 48hrs notice.